Let's go ahead to introduce my shopping tour in London :D Never ending~~. This article include not only clothes.
なんだかまとまらない気がしてきたロンドンでのショッピングブログ。今回はお洋服だけに限らず色んなジャンルのお店を盛り込んでみます。
5. Used Vintage shops in Bricklane
There are so many used & vintage clothe stores in Bricklane. Such as BLITS, Rokit and Beyond Retro. I found a little used cloth shop in the street, I got cut-offed 'ROOKIE' t-shirt at the store. But I forgot the name of shop.... I set up with the biker skirt from Sretsis 2015 SS collection. This is my fav!
Bricklane(ブリックレーン)エリアにはたくさんの古着屋さんが並んでいて、有名どころのBLITSやRokit、Beyond Retroは見て回りました:) その他見落としてしまいそうな小さな古着屋さんがとっても自分好みで、カットオフされたROOKIE Tシャツを買いました!Sretsisの2015SS The Runawayrumコレクションで一番お気に入りのBiker Skirtと合わせて着てました^^
6. Jo Malone
UK's
fragrance brand. I tried on so many fragrances, finally I decided to
get RED ROSE and PIONY & BLUSH SUEDE. I felt that these are strong
smell more than I always use, so I attach this when special day. (Or
when I want to lift me up.)
日本にも上陸したフレグランスブランド。イギリスの方が安く買えるのでここぞとばかりに!普段香水はコロン程度しかつけないので、Jo Maloneは以前から気になっていました(ここのは全てコロン表記)。大通りに面した店舗ということもあり賑わっていた!レッドローズとピオニーの香りをゲット♡。ローズとピオニーは大好きで、他のブランドでもよく選びがちなんですが、Jo Maloneは作られた香りではなく本物のお花に近い、深みのある香りがするのでオススメです♪
*We ate this cute jelato on the way to go Jo Malone store :) yummy!
これはショップに行く前寄り道して食べたジェラート:D
7. Hardys Sweets Shop
I could find many original sweets and snacks - such as candies, chocolate, british teas, soda pops and so on.. I think the most popular souvenir in England is chocolate, if you want to get other kind of souvenir and want more lovely sweets, I suggest to go there.
オリジナルのお菓子が所狭しと並ぶポップで可愛いスイーツショップ。お土産にできそうなイギリスのお菓子って、どこもかしこもチョコレートがメインで。ドーハ経由で帰ることもあって心配だったのでードーハは35~40度くらい気温があったーできればチョコレート以外を買いたかった私にはぴったりでした。単価が低いこともあって
金銭感覚がばぐって笑ついつい買いすぎました。。
8. Cereal Killer Cafe
This is the shop at Bricklane, There are about 120 kinds of cereal, you can choose and mix them! It include vintage and rare cereal from abroad.(I found 'Pikachu' cereal, I guess it is from Japan! ;P) Also there are so many pop-colored toys. So much fun only staying here.
こちらはブリックレーンにある’Cereal Killer Cafe(シリアルキラーカフェ)'。120種類以上の国内外、新旧問わず集められたシリアルの中から好きなものを選び、組み合わせていただくことができます!もうありすぎて悩む。。って方にはお店お勧めのブレンドから選ぶこともできます。私はDouble Rainbowを食べたよ!お味は・・・んーシリアル!!笑
9. Cup Cakes
I could find many stores of cup cake, so we went to one of them 'Hummingbird Cup Cake'. Say cheers buy two cup cakes lol. However it was too sweet to us, so we ate just only once during stay London. x(
ロンドンの街中を少し歩くとたくさんのカップケーキ屋さんが見つかります。とりあえず、ということでそのうちの一つに入って食べましたが、とっても甘かったー!!!後にも先のもカップケーキを食べたのはここだけとなりました。笑 でもどのお店も外観がとっても可愛くて、目の保養になりました♡
ブリックレーンで見かけたとっても可愛い美容院とロンドンバスに乗る私、そして結局アジアンフードへ辿り着いた私たちの写真でさようなら。笑
instagram@carriedaway_coco
xxx
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿