We went to some UK brand's boutiques. I'll introduce some of them.
今回は、ロンドン滞在中に見て回ったUKブランドを紹介します。
1. Lewis Leathers
This shop is the best shop that I wanted to go. I tried on some leather jackets, finally I bought Cyclone jacket which made by Lamb leather. I so excited because there were so many treasure...! I will wear this jacket even if I became old.
ロンドンのお買い物で一番行きたかったお店。レザージャケットを買いに...!本当はオーダーしようかとも思っていたけど、自分に合うものがあったので手に入れました。ラムレザーのライダースジャケットで、ジップ部分はベージュ、Lewisのロゴはかすれたビンテージイエロー。中はキルティングであったか〜♡一生もの!
2. Charlotte Olympia
This is luxury shoes brand is based on London, UK. Recently they have many store in world wide, also in Japan. We went to flagship store, there is a full of joyful shoes and playful bags, the spirit of Charlotte Olympia. I was not sure that I purchased Charlotte Olympia's shoes after go back to Japan. hehe ;D
ラグジュアリーシューズブランドのCharlotte Olympia。せっかくなのでショップを見に行きましたー。♪見に行った時は2016SSを展開していて、確かテーマが世界旅行とかワイルドアニマルに関連するコンセプトで、とってもポップで可愛い店内でした。まさか帰国して数ヶ月後、憧れのCharlotte Olympiaをはいている自分がいるとは想像もしていなかった。
When you buy CO's shoes, you can get polaroid sticker of your shoes. If you attach this to outside of shoes box, you can manage easily about your CO' shoes.
チェキ風のカードが付いてくるのがとっても可愛い。裏面がシールになっていて、箱の中にシューズをしまって外側に貼っておけばわかりやすく収納できるようになってます。
収納するほどシャーロットの靴が欲しーい!笑
3. Agent Provocateur
This is luxury lingerie brand is founded by son of Vivienne Westwood. This brand is well known all over the world as "The World's Sexiest Lingerie Store". The staff uniform was sexy & feminine. There were full of fashionable lingerie for lady. I wanna go there again!
Vivienne Westwoodの息子Joe CorreとSerena Reesが1994年12月に創設したランジェリーブランド。
(現在デザイナーは別の方のようです)「世界で最もセクシーなランジェリー」としていまや世界中に多くのファンがいます。イメージカラーはブラックとピンク・・・とのことで、お店に入る前のネオンから店内、そしてスタッフさんの制服までセクシー(だけど下品ではない)でした。写真を撮り忘れてしまったけど、制服はベビーピンクのミニワンピでした♡
I chose fragrance at AP. This very-red bottle is really me I felt.
Agent Provocateurでは真っ赤な瓶の香水にしました。
(でへへ〜可愛い。)
4. Collectif
The clothes shop of Classic Pin Up girl style. I regret that we went there little late, so I couldn't see whole of shop but I could got this mermaid cardigan <3 Is it so lovely right?
50sな雰囲気を感じさせるピンナップガールスタイルのブランド、Collectif(コレクティフ)。Bricklaneエリアの近くにお店がありました。残念ながらギリギリに行ってしまってゆっくり見ることはできなかったんだけれど。なんせロンドンのお店は閉店時間がキッチリ。店内にお客さんがいても「もう閉めるよ」って結構アナウンスして回る。いいなー、定時主義!
Luckily I could get this lovery pink mermaid cardigan <3 (is named by me just now)
そんな時間のない中でもこのピンクのマーメイドカーディガンと出会えたことに感謝しなくてはー♪クロップド丈なのであえてUS6まで上げました。
長くなるのでショッピング編次回に続く。
instagram @carriedaway_coco
xxx
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿