2016/11/04

#1 London Calling ~ Camden, Camden Passage / ロンドン旅行記 #1


Hello long time no see, I just want to report here about our first trip to London. I went to there with Orie who is my bestie. Also it was first time to go to Europe as well.

お久しぶりのブログ!5月末におりちゃんとイギリスはロンドンへ、旅行に行ってきました。一緒にDJもしていた相方です。2人にとって初のヨーロッパ。ブログ放置しすぎていたけど、備忘録のためにも書いとこうと思います。



We transferred the airline at Doha in Middle East, finally we landed on London. It totally took about 18 hours :( So long trip from Japan, isn't it? London was really dried and colder than Tokyo.

直行便ではなく中東のドーハで乗り換え、約7時間+11時間かけてやっとロンドンにたどり着きました。遠い...!やっと着いたら、空気が乾燥してて、寒かった〜!






We looked around vintage clothes shop in basis, however there is no difference between Tokyo's selected vintage store. Especially Camden area, I had expected but it have became sight-seeing area for tourist that is like Takeshita-dori in Harajuku. Just as for memory, we went to 'Poppies Fish and Chips'. There is juke box and staff's uniform is really cute so we're glad to go there.

古着を中心に見て回ったけど、東京のセレクト古着とそこまで価格帯が変わらなかった。Camden Areaはとくに期待してたけど原宿の竹下通りみたいな、観光客向けのエリアになってて少し残念。とりあえず記念に、ということでフィッシュ&チップスの有名店"Poppies"でどでかいフィッシュ&チップスを食べました。笑 お店の中にジュークボックスがあったり内装や店員さんの制服が可愛くて、行ってよかった〜〜♡


The stores and houses in London are cute, they all have cute color walls. It is changed to new color periodically. I could catch the men who were painting the wall.

ロンドンはお店やお家の外壁がとってもかわいいんだけど、定期的に塗り替えられてるよう。塗り替えてる最中のおじさんたちをキャッチ。 なんか、塗り替えてるところも絵になる。ヨーロッパマジック!☆


By the way, we went to Camden Passage area, it was sooo nice place! There are some vintage record shop and book store, and long market. You can find some antique jewelry that is made by real gold or silver in good price. I bought silver ring with amethyst, it was only £5! The atmosphere of the street is nice too.

Camden Passageという、Angel Stationの近くにあるマーケットエリアにも行きました。道沿いに個人で出しているようなマーケットが並んでいて、アンティークのジュエリーやカトラリー、洋服、雑貨までいろんな品物がずらっと。掘り出し物を見つけるのが好きなタイプの人は楽しめそう。私はアメジストを埋め込んだシルバー925のリングを5ポンドでゲットしました〜!下の写真は、マーケットの準備をするかわいいおばあちゃま。でもアンティークの話になるととっても熱かったです。笑


I got the white shirt in this market! The embroidery is nice, right?

刺繍がかわいいブラウスをマーケットにてゲット。デニムと合わせたりしたいな。


There is a good vintage clothes shop named "CLOUD CUCKOO LAND". I got a white skirt that is made by cotton :) I wanna wear it in summer!

マーケットの近くにはvintage shopもありました。CLOUD CUCKOO LANDっていう外観もかわいいお店。ハイウエストの真っ白なコットンスカートを買いました。店員さんもフレンドリーで素敵なお店でした♪

とりあえず次へ続く!(長くなりそう〜。。。

instagram @carriedaway_coco

xxx

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿