2016/12/13

HOT ROD CUSTOM SHOW


On 4th Dec, I went to "HOT ROD CUSTOM SHOW" at Pacifico Yokohama.

12月4日、パシフィコ横浜にて開催された"HOT ROD CUSTOM SHOW"へ行ってきました♡




I could see so many custom cars and very old car such as from 1950s and more long ago. I'm ashamed but I don't know well about cars. However, I think keeping these old cars is really difficult and need techniques, so it was so impressed to me.

会場に着くと本当にたくさんのカスタムカーが!1950年代またはそれ以前から保管されているヴィンテージカーを見ることができました。恥ずかしながら車について全然わからないけど;古い車を良い状態で保管しておくことの難しさを実感しつつ、一つ一つの手の込んだ演出にとっても感動しました。






I went this event with Ori-chan and Daichi-san :) We were invited by Kyacy-san who is owner of the cloth shop "Psycho Apparel". (http://psycho-apparel.com/)We went to her booth as well. This boot was the best spot that cute & beautiful girl were in. One of my longing lady who named Miwarock-san, she did make up and hair set for us at 'Pinup Parlour'. <3 It is unforgettable experience for me! Finally, we became Pin Up girls♪

カスタムショーへは、Psycho Apparel(サイコアパレル)のキャシーさんにお誘いいただき、おなじみおりちゃんとだいちさんと一緒に行きました♪Psycho Apparelのブースでは、この日限定のとってもスペシャルなメイクアップイベント "Pinup Parlour"にも予約して参加してきました♡憧れのみわロックさんにピンナップガールメイクを施していただいたよー!!緊張で!もう!それはもう緊張しました!笑




I was so nervous because she is my longing xD !!

憧れの方にヘアメイクしていただき緊張している図。笑


There are also vintage-toys and generals! Looking around was so much fun!

会場には、ヴィンテージトイや雑貨のお店、アーティストの作品展もたくさんあって、見て回るのがとっても楽しかったー♪




After this event, we ate Fluffy-omelet at French restaurant "La Mere Poulard" in Yokohama. It's from Mont-Saint-Michel, was very yummy and fluuuuuufffy!! ;P

せっかく横浜に来たからと、キャシーさんに教えてもらったオムレツ屋さんでおしゃれディナーしてきました。モンサンミッシェル発の、世界的に有名なふわふわオムレツだそうです♪





 See you♪では♡

instagram@carriedaway_coco

xxx

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿