2016/12/17

Carried Away - handmade accessory / ハンドメイドアクセサリーを始めました


Finally, I've just started my handmade accessory brand - Carried Away!

ついにお知らせ!ちまちま準備してきていたハンドメイドアクセサリーブランドをやっと始めました。「Carried Away」(キャリードアウェイ)と読みます♡


Reason why I decided the name of brand as "Carried Away", when I listen my favorite rock music or find something cool clothes, it carry my heart away. I wanna remember this passion and feeling always like a falling love. As my little hope, my products will be same passion to someone and it will carry someone's heart away.

Carried Away には ”夢中にさせる、心を奪う”というような意味があります。好きな音楽を聴いている時、またはとってもクールなお洋服に出会った時、古い時代の素敵な写真に出会った時などなど、まるで恋に落ちたかのようにドキドキしたり 心を奪われてぼーっとしてしまう。ここではないどこかにふわっと心を連れ去られて、その瞬間からなんだか全てが楽しくなってしまう。。そんなドキドキする気持ちを込めたアクセサリーを作りたい、そして小さな願いとして、そのアクセサリーたちがまた誰かを楽しい気持ちにすることができたら良いなと思いこのネーミングにしました。


This is my first launched earrings. The theme is "Girl in Wild". These earrings will be greatly match with winter clothes.

今回ショップに出品した第1弾のアイテムたちの一部です。テーマは"Girl in Wild"。


You can see all products and buy from below online stores. I already added few pieces of earrings so please feel free to look around. If you want to purchase something, I suggest from my own online store. (because "minne" and "creema" need to make an account)

製作した商品は以下のショップに随時出品していきます。すでに数種類のピアスを出品しているので、よろしければぜひ覗いてみてくださいね。元々minneやcreemaのアカウントがない方は、1番上のオンラインストアからのお求めが、手間がかからずおすすめです。

【Own Online Store】
https://carriedaway.theshop.jp

【minne】
https://minne.com/carriedaway                                                                                                                                                                                                             

【creema 】
https://www.creema.jp/creator/1622884/item/onsale


I wish you can find something which carry your heart away ❤︎

あなたの心を夢中にさせる、特別なアイテムに出会えますように!

instagram@carriedaway_coco

xxx

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿