Shooting at LA VOL.2!
本日はLAでの撮影第二弾をご紹介❤︎
It totally looks nice with punk and street style like this shot. It match with silver earrings like this. There is no rules to enjoy, you can mix with some accessories!
Little Wild Earringsは、ガールギャングなスタイルにもおすすめ。特にオレンジはストリートなコーディネートにも取り入れやすいカラーです!
This is simple but also classic pattern which mixed wild-girl mind. Also many show girls and pin-up girls prefer leopard, I think it would be better to style with black coordinate.
ブラックサテンのブラウスと合わせたのはベーシックなレオパード柄のピアス。ベースカラーをきなり色にすることによってよりクラシカルに、かつ合わせやすいカラーに仕上がっています。
(Model by Charlotte : a specialist of meditation, dancer)
This earrings are very match with little black dress which like she wear. You can enjoy it even at night or daytime. Monochrome coordinate will be chick with this earrings. It makes you stronger and sexy!
シーンは変わってナイトクラブでのある夜。ノースリーブのブラックドレスと合わせたカウ柄のWild at Heart Earringsは、ちょっぴりセクシーな雰囲気。古くから愛されるアニマル柄をあえてモダンに取り入れることで、特別な空気感に。
Pins... Coming Soon
I will show you new items which will be available soon. (Pins)
I hope you enjoy this photo galleries!
もうそろそろお披露目予定の新作、ピンズを使ったスタイリングもちらっと。続報をお待ち下さい♡
さて今回で撮影分のブログは終了です☺︎
次回はLA旅行について書けたらいいな〜と思っています✰
ではまた!
【Carried Away】
handmade accessory for every lady🌹
Online Store https://carriedaway.theshop.jp
minne https://minne.com/carriedaway
instagram @carriedaway_coco
xxx
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿