Long time no see!
I was little bit busy because I moved from Tokyo to Osaka, also I couldn't take time enough to make accessory. Finally I restarted blogging and making new accessories.
少し間が空いてしまいました、お久しぶりのブログです!
4月は東京→大阪への引っ越しのためバタバタしてしまい、作業スペースや時間を確保できずあっという間に5月;
SNSなども更新できずにいましたが、その間もブログやオンラインショップを覗いてくださった方々がいて、嬉しく思います。
ありがとうございます!m(_ _)m
Osaka became hotter day by day, so I will launch new spring-summer collection named "Tropical Treasures". Here is the image board as below.
日中は半そでで外出される方も増えてきて、夏の気配が近づいてきましたね。
そろそろ新作のお知らせが出来そうです!
Carried Awayは、2シーズンごとに私なりのテーマを決めて 定期的に新作を出す形をとっているのですが、前回の秋冬"Girl in Wild"に続き今シーズンは"Tropical Treasures"と題し、展開していきます!
イメージボードをちらっと。
Carried Away presents cute and little sexy accessories with tropical mood in this summer. Stay tuned!
*Unfortunately I can send to Japanese address just now, so if there is foreign customer who is interested in, please feel free to let me know. (carriedaway.coco@gmail.com)
I'm just thinking about selling at etsy or ebay. I would appreciate if you give me your voice!
日没までの時間も長くなり、1日が長く感じるこの季節。
ビーチやバカンスのムードを取り入れつつ、Carried Awayらしい キュートでちょっとセクシーなアクセサリーをお届けします♡
これからご注文の方には、こちらの新しいネームカードを同封させていただきます。
【Carried Away】
handmade accessory for every lady🌹
Online Store https://carriedaway.theshop.jp
minne https://minne.com/carriedaway
instagram @carriedaway_coco
xxx

0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿