2017/03/17

David Bowie by MASAYOSHI SUKITA & Mick Rock




Recently, I went 3 exhibitions which is related to Bowie. :)


まだブログにはあげていませんでしたが、最近Bowieに関する3つの写真展へ足を運んできました。





1. M Blows Up David Bowie & Iggy Pop by MASAYOSHI SUKITA



It was focused on younger to older Bowie and Iggy Pop. The photos were taken by Mr. Masayoshi Sukita, who is Japanese photographer. He is a friend of Bowie's, their relationship is over 40 years.
There were some photos in monochrome color, I felt the power of them but also felt their gentle heart and kindness.
Sukita-san's photo was used to the jacket of "Heros" which is very famous album in Berlin. Also this jacket was remade to "The Next Day".


日本人フォトグラファー、鋤田正義さんの BowieとIggy Popにフォーカスした写真展。70年代から往年までの二人の写真をたくさん見ることができました。40年を超える付き合いの友人同士であるBowieと鋤田さん。



Bowieのベルリン三部作のうちの代表作とも言える"Heros"。このジャケットを撮ったのも鋤田さんです。

鋤田さんの写真にはモノクロなものが多いのですが、どこかBowieの紳士さや人柄の良さが伝わってくる写真が多く、私が好きだと思う写真には鋤田さんが撮ったものが多いです。
会場も落ち着いたシックな雰囲気の中に、写真が際立っているような印象でした。




時間の流れが感じられる、BowieとIggyと鋤田さんの写真。Iggyの人懐っこい笑顔といったら!!かわいい!!!♡♡♡





I love these photos which was taken in Japan, especially Bowie stand by the Hankyu train.

茶室でちょこんと正座するIggyや、関西人には馴染みのある阪急電車の前で立っている(だけで絵になる)Bowie。大好きな写真のひとつです。





2. Speed of Life by MASAYOSHI SUKITA


This exhibition is also taken by Mr. Masayoshi Sukita, but it focused on only David Bowie. And the coloring of photos were more vivit than 'M Blous Up'.

こちらは渋谷の小さなスペースで行われていた写真展。
同じく鋤田さんによる写真が展示されていましたが、よりBowieにフォーカスしたもので(Bowieの写真のみ)、色彩もIggyとの写真展よりも色鮮やかなものが見られました。ポストカードをゲット^^




3. David Bowie by Mick Rock



This exhibition was held by Mr. Mick Rock who is UK photographer, hewas taking photo of Bowie in long term. (From 70's to recent)
I felt his photos are very colorful and there is the power of Bowie as an artist.

イギリス人の写真家、ミックロック。彼も70年代頃からBowieとは友人同士。ミックロックが撮る写真は色鮮やかで、Bowieのアーティストらしさを全面に引き出す魅力的な写真が多いです。




As a side note,, he took some great photos of Joan Jet as well! Include the jacket of 'I Love Rock'n' Roll" <3

備考ですが、、、私の大好きなJoan Jettの写真もミックロックが撮っているんです!この代表的な「アイラブロックンロール」のジャケットもそう。





While I looked around his exhibition, suddenly he appeared! (For official shooting!) I felt he is charming and funny character. I was really glad to see legendary person like him.


展示を見ている最中、なんと突然ミックロックご本人が登場!撮影のためだったようです^^
「さっき食べたナッツ入りのチョコが歯に詰まっちゃっててさ!」なんてお茶目に話してました。笑 伝説の方を直視できて幸せでした。



それではまたー♪



【Carried Away】
handmade accessory for every lady🌹

Online Store https://carriedaway.theshop.jp
minne https://minne.com/carriedaway

instagram @carriedaway_coco

xxx

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿