2017/01/26

David Bowie Is / デヴィッド・ボウイ大回顧展


*At first, this article may contain a spoiler about 'David Bowie Is' exhibition in Japan.

*この記事はDavid Bowie is 大回顧展に関するネタバレを含みますのでご注意ください。


Finally, I went to "David Bowie Is" which is the biggest exhibition of himself, came to Japan first time! Nearby the place of this exhibition, some Ziggy Stardust's face welcomed us. Also the Bowie which is drawn in monochrome color was painted by Mr. Takeshi Satoh who is the Roller-Artist. It is painted by a roller only.
 (Also I love this Bowie in Heros!)

2017年1月8日、Bowieの70歳の誕生日当日から開催されたDavid Bowie is 大回顧展!やっと行けました〜TT 以前ロンドンでV&Aへ行ってから、日本に来ることが決まり とっても楽しみにしていた今回。会場近くへ行くとたくさんのZiggy Stardustのお顔が出迎えてくれます(発狂)。
ちなみにりんかい線「天王洲アイル」駅の改札を出たところのポスターを写真に撮っていくと、ステッカーがもらえるそうです!
ローラー1本で描く、ローラーアーティストのさとうたけしさんによる、HerosのBowieがめちゃくちゃかっこいいーーー!


I have to mention you about the time, I spent over 5~6 hours on this day so if you plan to go there, I suggest you should go on day off whole-day.

もう入り口付近でこの調子なのですが、とても内容が濃く 私は気付いたら6時間以上滞在していたので、これから行かれる方は終日予定のないフリーの日に行くことをおすすめします。笑!



I really excited and enjoyed to look around whole space, and the words which is written about every display items (photos, tools, costumes, videos...etc.) is so in detail so I think these are valuable to read deeply. Of course if you didn't know about Bowie well, it will be good opportunity to know about him and Bowie's history.
I was impressed some parts, but especially about the staff's interview. They talked about the character of him, I could catch Bowie's kindness.

中は写真を撮れるところが限られているので、ほとんど写真がないのですが、もう圧巻、感動、感無量でした!写真や映像、衣装、手書きの歌詞や楽譜などの展示物一つ一つに小さな文字で説明書きがあるのですが、時間をかけて読む価値があるものばかりでした。もしBowieについてそれほど知らなくても、曲を聴いたことがなくても、彼のことを知る、とても良い機会になると思います。
ひとつひとつ拾い出したらキリがないくらいお気に入りのゾーンはあるのですが、特にBowieと一緒に仕事をした方たちのインタビューの映像が、彼の優しくて紳士な人柄が表れていてとても好きでした。




Also I love the pair of Bowie and Iggy Pop as well, so I was glad to know about his history in Berlin. I couldn't help stop crying.
The key of posing in 'Heros' which is Bowie's album and 'The Idiot' which is Iggy Pop's album was so impressed!

BowieとIggyのペアがとても好きなので、彼らがともに同じ地で暮らし活動をした、ベルリン時代の詳しい話を知ることができたのもとっても嬉しかったです。
Bowieのアルバム'Heros' と、Iggyのアルバム'The Idiot' のへんてこポーズ(と思っていた)がどこから来たのかを知って思わずほお〜〜〜と言ってしまった。(ばばあ!)


Bowie was stand by the portrait of Iggy Pop. You can see this portrait at the exhibition.

Iggyの肖像画とBowie。この絵も見ることができました♡


I will go again while it's in Japan.
After looking around inside, I relaxed with coffee at David Bowie is cafe. (You can get this coaster if you ordered something :) )

とっても良かったので、もう一度行く予定です。
じっくり見て回った後は併設のカフェでゆっくり余韻に浸りました。(注文するとコースターがもらえます♡にひ)



In addition, I was soooo glad to see Cherie Currie (Actually Dakota Fanning lol) was in The Runaways movie!

最後に映画版 ザ・ランナウェイズのシェリー(厳密にはダコタ・ファニング)を見かけてその場から動かなかったのは言うまでもありません。笑



This is the goods which I bought there, and I brought Bowie x Madonna back pack from Sretsis SS15.

買ったグッズ&もらったポスター、持って行ったSretsisのボウイxマドンナバックパック。




Enjoy!

【Carried Away】
handmade accessory for every lady🌹
Online Store https://carriedaway.theshop.jp
minne https://minne.com/carriedaway

instagram @carriedaway_coco

xxx

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿